Monday, March 26, 2012

this is what i got

been a long time catfight fan. hated wrestling growing up, then somehow found it very quickly when I obtained an internet connection, and went "wait, women do this too?" my range has certainly expanded since then, enjoying just about any kind of fetish with size, strength, and most of all, any sort of contest or combat in it. Pro wrestling, bbws, muscle, close fights, and vicious hateful fighters are all favorites

few things have come out of it

-first, i analyzed the fetish pretty well. for me, i think it's a matter of contest, supremacy, and worth. goes back to the old days when the biggest and strongest got their pick of the women. why not let women in on that? a strong woman will be healthy and defend herself and bear strong children, but at the end of the day, win or lose, she's yours to hold and sleep with. it's so deep in our genes that it's about 2 brain cells away from having sex, so not hard to cross those wires. tell me HOW different the noises of a woman caught in a grunting, snarling catfight sounds different than when you make love to her juuuust right.

-favorite fighter has to be Reggie Bennett. big, busty, muscular, knew her shit in the ring, and a beautiful face on a pro's body. figure reminds me of my girlfriend too (not quite as into it as I tend to be, but definitely understands and plays with the fetish a lot)

-cybered a lot. joined a cyber RP league for a loooongass time, but can't seem to manage the time for it lately... gotten a lot of practice in writing from my friends, online and irl, from chats and message board games.  still dabble in live chats, but most of my writing goes towards commissions and...

-a pet project. www.giantqueensakura.com is the soon to be launched webcomic series a friend from the aforementioned online league worked with me on. I threw out the name as a gag once, and he pried at what the hell Giant Queen Sakura meant. I stuck to my guns and claimed off the top of my head "It's a magical girl series, but she turns into a sumo wrestler." We talked about it for over a year before making a solid script and wrangled an artist to design it for us, and is working on the last page for Chapter 2 as we speak, at which point we'll start releasing it to the public. But yes; lots of big boobs, skimpy clothes, fighting girls, and anime parody hilarity

-Comission Stories. I once went on a thread on 4CHAAAAAAAN!!!!! The place is a compilation of the best and the worst the internet has to offer, but on a video game thread, someone offered "I have 4 extra copies of Left 4 Dead 2. earn them and they're yours." I throw out that I'll write any story they want, erotic or non. I quickly get a reply via Steam: "Did you get the game yet?" I say no, and am instantly sent the game. "So here's my idea!"

granted, the story was about a sadomasoschistic genderswapping orgy between the legendary bird pokemon, but I took a beer, got his details, laughed over it a few minutes with my girlfriend and brother in the room, and stuck to my promise, as a man and a writer who had been compensated with a $50 videogame. I pumped it out and dropped the word of what I'd done (for some reason!) to the rp buddies, who wanted in on this. I posted a few stories I'd written for fun on Seaking's Femfight (first wrestling site i ever found!) and people liked my style, and so i've done well over a dozen short stories for fetish fans, mostly about wrestling and catfights. even a few male vs male ones, even if I tend to prefer female fights much more.

but that's how I run things. I'll write just about anything as a mercenary kind of guy (or a whore... but merc sounds cooler; like Deadpool, or Juggernaut!), it just costs more for things more outside my comfort zone or preference. you want it? I'll write it. just for a price we can bounce around. worst case, I just like hearing peoples' ideal fantasies. strange but insightful, and honestly, I'm on the internet. I've seen fucked up things, almost nothing shocks me anymore (and sometimes it's just aroused me, even if I don't know why). who am I to judge ANYbody?

contact me by Luffy316@hotmail.com
vielmonk on Trillian

No comments:

Post a Comment