Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Luffy316 Loose Commission Chart

I've kind of been doing a lot of work over the years for people, and playing the prices by ear. Over time, I've got some sort of unspoken rate that I've been going by. Thought I'd hammer that out one day for reference. Not sure it's worth quoting me on, but felt like a good basic reference for folks wondering. I'll generally do a page or two of the story, and if it's acceptable, I wait until I get the payment.

Easiest way to contact (and paypal info) is luffy316@hotmail.com .



Basic Stories:
a regular customer who I really like writing for or an extremely fun-sounding idea: $50
basic new customer, or an old one with standard amount of work, delivered in about 1 month: $60

5 page story: around $35

Under 5 page story: $10 to $20

requested to be over 10 pages: roughly +$10 for each additional 5 pages



Ups and Downs:
odd fetish involved: +0 to +$10, based on content

death fight or blood-heavy: +$5

private story: +$5. will not be released to forums or my blog for whatever reason. posting those stories is basically advertising for me, so your story may get me a "I really loved your Disney story! can I get one like that?"

furry: +0 to +$5, depending on content

speed run: +$5-10. want it on a faster deadline? I can make it happen, but it'll cost more.

male on male. hermaphrodites, or mixed genders: +$10 to $15

group fight: 4+ fighters involved (tag teams, bar brawls, etc). +$5 to $15

I accidentally go over the requested length: +0 (no charge)

"Good idea!": -$5. if it's an idea I'd like to write myself or has a really fun twist, I might give you a "fun" discount
 


Also don't forget, if you just want to see more of my stuff in general, there's always my Patreon that's full of original stories and even some artwork. https://www.patreon.com/sandcastles

8 comments:

  1. What's your email address to contact you about these?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've commissioned a number of stories from Luffy and he is a reliable, trustworthy person and never fails to deliver a great story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, thanks. It's pretty rare when someone questions me about whether I'll follow through, but I always just point them to the blog or the various forums.
      also the way I understand it from other artists for hire, there's a lot of folks who will bail without paying for the work done in the online community. I find the two-pages and wait method works best for us both and has saved me from a few dead-end projects

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. About 2000 words. Maybe more

      Delete
    2. oh, cool. do you write sexfight as well?

      Delete
    3. Absolutely. Should have a few posted up, and a tag for them

      Delete