Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Overwatch Wrestling 4: Symmetra's Punishment

so we've been doing side-roleplays between most of the matches, but I've been leaving them out since they're nothing too important since these matches started. this one has a few notable character changes and some development, so thought I'd put this one in before the finale fight


Symmetra curled up defensively at her defeat, but she was carried along easily enough. She wriggled a bit on her shoulder as easily as some prop. "What are you going to do with me?" she groaned dizzily, her round hips pointed out for the displeased crowd.
   The answer was simple, "Whatever I wish..." as the two entered the backstage. Widow's long gate brought them to her dressing room quick enough. Widow entered with a flourish and lay her out on the cot in her room, "Tracer! See to the slut! My bath better be ready!"
  "All fresh and hot as a spot of tea, luv!" Tracer chirped obediently. "Even added my own special flavor, just like ya said!" She turned with a chipper smile at Sym. "I saw how y a did out there, missy. Lucky me mistress called you first, or I'd have to take a piece of ya meself," she said with a smile. She lifted up Symettra's legs to slide off the thong without protest. "We leavin' this one starkers then, mistress?" she asked over her shoulder.
   Widow was facing away from them, bending forward to push her bubbly ass out as she stripped off her tight suit and let free her heavy tits, "For now. I'll find somezing uneven for her to wear later..."
  "Mmm. The arse on her, eh?" Tracer cooed to Symettra, getting a strange look from their captive. "Weren't you a face once? And SANE?" Sym grunted back. "When I was boring, sure! Didn't you have friends once? Oh wait. Nevermind," she chirped, getting a sour frown from Sym. "I'm sure they'll be along to save ya soon. Til then, best just do whatcha told." Tracer turned to give a kitten-like nuzzle at Widow's outthrust butt and gave it a firm little smooch.
   Widow turned swiftly to give a smack to Tracer's face, "Mind yourself, slave... do only as you are told... set a good example for ze slut..." Her purple face soured slightly.
  "Sorry bout that, mistress!" she squeaked sheepishly. "You got such a nice set of plums after all." She smiled over at Sym almost proud of the red mark on her cheek. Symmetra shuffled on the bed awkwardly, waiting quietly rather than make things worse as Tracker licked her lips to savor the taste of sweaty Widow buns
   Now nude, Widow strut her flawless purple body to the tub and inhaled the attractive scent of roses and Tracer's arousal. Slipping into the steaming water she let out a sigh before beckoning with her finger, "Tracer, bring the slut here..."
  Tracer smiled proudly at her mistress' unspoken approval, hurrying over and leading Symmetra by a hand. She resisted a bit, but followed her eventually to the tub's edge, Tracer giving her an approving pat on the butt for the trivial task.
   Widow barely looked at them, pouring some water over her head, dousing her hair in water, "Kneel."
  Sym hesitated in confusion more than anything, but nodded knelt, lowering her head but not daring to take her eyes off of Widow, both of her sorts of arms resting on her upper thighs.
   Widow sat in the tub for a few moments before turning and gripping Tracer by the chin and pulling her into a quick cool kiss, "Everything is good in zis, Tracer. I am content. Now, would you mind telling Symmetra what you two are?"


Tracer nodded eagerly. "We're a right pair of bitches, we is! Pets, disposable cunts, fucktoys. Just about everythin' awful you could say, that's us!" She sounder rather chipper about the whole thing before adding in a loud conspiratorial whisper "'cept I'm the favorite, I am."
   Widow laughed, her cold hand vanishing back into the warm water, "Mmmm zat depends on how well Symmetra here, learns..." Her sharp yellow eyes focused onto Sym with a sharp intensity that had both cool rage and hot passion inside.
  Tracer gave a quick bitter glare at Symetra. The cyborg wrestler shifted a bit in her position. "I... I am told I am a gifted learner," she admitted uncomfortably. "But I have no been told what it is I will learn."
   Widow grinned at Tracer's jealousy and decided to feed on that, by bringing her hand back out of the water to trace Symmetra's sharp face, her fingers made warm by the water as they skated across the smooth skin, "Why... subservience..."
  Tracer bit her lip to contain a bit of a pout as Symmetra shivered. She swallowed hard, shutting her eyes and nodded slightly. "I can learn," she repeated. "It's only logical. You've shown your superiority for now... but I promise you, I will fight twice as hard the next time I have you in the ring." She gave Widow an intense stare, but didn't make an aggressive moves. For all the rowdy fighters in the league, Symmetra was one of the most well behaved, often keeping to herself in between matches rather than feuding, sparring or sleeping around like the rest of the roster. Tracer sat up and readied a backhand at the rather mild threat, just looking for an excuse to her hit and looking to Widow for approval, of course.
   Widow couldn't help but cackle softly at Sym's words, a single purple finger tracing her lips before diving into the Indian's mouth to toy with her tongue, "Such bold conviction... such fire... Mmmm, I knew I liked you... But do not assume any fighting on your part will stop me next time..." Her eyes focused into Sym's, as though they were the only ones in the room.
  Sym was visibly off-put by the intrusion and the taste of Widow's mouth, the neat and meticulous woman almost gagging for a moment from just the probing finger. Tracer growled in frustration and paced back a few steps before tapping her foot anxiously, a part of her enjoying the teasing and tormenting of herself and the new toy, but the jealousy was very real all the same. Sensing her general demand, Symmetra did indeed learn quickly and ran her tongue over the finger gently, starting to suck on it despite her every instinct.
   Widow let the finger stay in Sym's mouth for just a second before pulling it out and bringing it to her own mouth, licking at the saliva gathered on it before grinning. "Exquisite..." the words rolled sensually off her tongue. "Tell me, my lonely little slut. Do you have a lover?"
  "No," Symettra responded plainly. "I have Mei as a tagteam partner, and some intimacy in the ring. I have some friends and allies outside the league, but overall.. I am alone. I am all that I need."
   Widow simply rolled her eyes, "Well, I suppose I could just tell you to go fuck yourself zen... Tracer? Come here, slut..."
  Symmetra looked perplexed , wondering if somehow being single had gotten her off the hook. Tracer all too eagerly darted over with her trademark speed, smiling brightly at her mistress. "Yes,my beautiful luv?!" she chimed, putting the flattery and pep in her speech on thick.
   Widow leaned back in the steaming tub, "Slutmmetra here zinks she only needs herself. Do you zink she is being honest wiz me?"
  Tracer grinned wickedly at her mistress before glancing at Symmetra. "Wot, this one? That sounds like virgin talk to me. You think humpin' that bit of metal you call an arm is somethin', then you've cleaaaarly never had any of my lady here." Tracer stepped over to the rear of the tub to start rubbing Widow's shoulders to continue her brown-nosing. Symmetra frowned at Tracer's teasing. "Masturbation messes with my focus. My hands are better used elsewhere, you cockneyed cunt."
   The French woman moaned in thanks as her slave serviced her tired back and neck, "Mmm, you see Slutmettra... zere is so much zat masturbation cannot give you... But I can... I zink you are so OCD because you are turned on by beautiful chaos..."
  Sym sneered back at the jab. "And what if I said I don't believe you?" she said in passive defiance. "Order has made many things, and it was the foundation of this league. And it is why you do not have the title, if I may say. You are dangerous, but it is order that keeps you in line."
   Widow's eyes blazed as the flew open, standing to her full height in the tub, the water streaming from her glistening soaked body, "Order!? Order has done nozing! You proclaimed you follow order but here you are! In my realm! Pharah subscribes to order but she will be undone! Even my little slut here once believed in order... now she has my insight..."
  Tracer stared a moment at the outburst, gently touching the side of Widow's leg. "Never seen clearer," she agreed quietly. Symmetra raised her eyebrows in surprise before calming down a bit. "So what have you accomplished with your chaos? You have my attention," she replied calmly.
   Widow grinned and snapped her fingers for Tracer to bring her a towel as she stepped out of the tub, steam lifting off her skin, "Fear. You see ze way zey look at me... You know ze fear first hand... I saw it in your eyes. You, Dva, Pharah, even Zarya... you all fear what I could do to you... and rightfully so. I may not be champion yet... but I have a strangle hold on ze league..."
  "You are a power, I'll admit," Symmetra admitted. "You are a boogie man of the league. So you are alone with detached servants. People trusting you out of hatred. Whatever did you do for a tag partner before you caught this one?" She was coldly interested, even fascinated by her train of thought as Tracer obediently toweled and wrapped her idol.
   Widow's eyes seemed to stare into the distance at Sym's question. A voice came to her head... her voice... and yet not her voice... Quickly she shoved it away and sneered at Symmetra, "I was more zen capable of taking down two sluts in a handicap match... Tracer just adds to ze sensation now... A little to the left, slave..." she mumbled to the Brit.
  Tracer quickly changed her position as instructed. "And yet you do not have a perfect record. I almost had you in my finisher, you have to admit. My loss was against your power and some new factors... which I have made notes on, for the record." Tracer had bit back her backtalk enough. "Is'not enough to beat my Amelie! She's the bleedin' greatest and nuffin's gonna change that!"  she blurted out.
   Swiftly Widow's hand shot out to grip Tracer by her cheeks, pushing them together while she pulled the Brit to look her in the eye, "Zat is not my name! What is my name!? What is it!?"
  Tracer's eyes went huge as she realized what she's said. She whimpered weakly and bumbled out "Widowmagew," through her pinched face, staring and shivering at her mistress. Sym watched quietly, content to have the temper not aimed at her.
   Widow's eyes stared hard into her slave's, "Do not forget it... keep... drying..." She pushed Tracer away roughly before turning back to Symmetra, her eyes now angry, "You were saying?"
  Tracer fell to the ground on her knees before meekly returning to drying duty. "I was simple speculating... an attitude that you own and control everything, it is unpopular. Not only with the fans, but manipulation or coercion of officials and fellow fighters. You exist as a thing of fear, which makes it clear you are not to be trusted. What if you should need something out of sheer manpower rather than brute force?"
   Widow chuckled, "What do you mean? Sheer manpower? Zere is usually two people in ze ring at a time, sometimes four. I have yet to see somezing require so many wrestlers to fight somezing..."
  "There was the feud with the Omnic Wrestling League those years ago," Symetra rattled off quickly. "Famously concluded in the treaty of merging, though many omnics retired out of pride. The matches were famously rough based on the grudges. Reindhardt even lost sight in one of his eyes during a bad 'bump.' The only way he won his match was with the help of a half dozen other wrestlers, and the epic payperview involving nearly every fighter on each side in a lumberjack match." Tracer found herself staring at the walking history book, who actually looked a bit cutely embarrassed. "I have a lot of free time to study without any friends..."
   Widow rolled her eyes, "Clearly... Stop spouting history at me. Ze only league is Overwatch. Zat is all. And zere is no possible threat to it, and why would I care, little slut?" She held out her hand to pull Tracer to her, stroking the naked Brit's body, "I already have what I want... if zere would be trouble, what reason would I have to stay?"
  Tracer nuzzled into her, accepting the petting gladly with a little mewl. Symetra ignored her. "I am considering all options, that is all. Nothing comes of being surprised. And you own the people and things you want, but your power? That fear? That requires others."
   Widow began peppering kisses on Tracer's face, but kept her eyes on Symmetra, "I can get it ozzer ways zen wrestling. Zere are plenty of sluts out zere, needy cunts like Tracer, and lonely ones like you, who I can trap in my web... I just prefer wrestling..."
  "IF yo u say so," Symmetra conceded, eying Tracer quietly as she smiled and smugly smirked back at Sym to have reclaimed her place. The Indian looked at her thoughtfully. "So why this one? If you can turn any wrestler, and 'slut' into your pet like this, why a zippy little punk like this?"
   Widow ceased her attentions on Tracer and laughed, "Because she was ze easiest! A soft little slut, eager to please, always looking for the approval of auzority... She was simply the first... I plan on adding more... delicious ones in the future... quite soon actually..." Her eyes glinted and seemed to draw Sym's gaze into her...
  Symmetra's eyes met hers and nodded quietly, finding herself staring into the amber eyes. "Yes... I see. It sounds like it will be fascinating to see what comes of such an endeavor. Especially if it succeeds..."
   Widow left her lover's embrace and slowly stalked toward her Indian prey, licking her lips as she looked down at the kneeling woman, "It will... it always does..."
  Still on her knees, she stared up at her potential mistress. "I ah... my arm can get a bit glitchy with too much water exposure," she muttered, blushing like it was the last of her protests.
   Widow knelt down, taking an almost gentle approach, her hand coming up to stroke her cheek as her purple lips brushed against Sym's, "You won't have to ever be alone..." Her eyes pierced into Sym's very soul, "You'll have me... And I... will have you..."
  Symmetra gasped sharply as her lips touched hers, and her body shuddered. "I... I..." she mumbled through her gaping mouth. It was overwhelming... everything about the woman was. And when even her partner had been spending all that time around Zarya... the idea wasn't out of the question. She could use some friends... "I would like that..." she managed, staring unbreaking into the barely-human eyes
   Widow pulled her into a gentle kiss, her cooling arms softly wrapping around the Indian, "You won't have to go to bed, cold and alone... You won't have to worry about wrestling alone... I remember your handicap matches when Mei was gone, stalking Zarya... I'd always be there... It's what you want... isn't it?"
  Symmetra shivered at the cool touch, but not from the temp alone. "Yes... thank you," she breathed gently, almost hypnotised by the rich accent. Her hands wrapped around Widow's generous hips, and Tracer quietly rubbed herself in the background as she watched her work her magic. "I would give anything for someone like that... loyal and strong...
   Widow's hand moved down to the caramel ass and rubbed it almost lovingly as she continued to almost chastely kiss Sym's soft lips, "I am zat someone... You already know it... You know you love me deeply... Zat you would do anyzing..."
  She kissed back, opening her lips and noisily rubbing together as she started to breathe heavier. "Would you love me?" she asked back, the painful lust and desperation in her voice at her rounded ass pushed back into Widow's hand. "Be someone to protect and keep me warm...?"
   Widow smiled almost sadly, "I am cold chaos... I cannot warm... but..." her nose rubbed gently against Sym's while a wet tongue painted her lips, "I always protect what is mine..." Her cold hands tightened and flexed, revealing the lean but strong muscle hidden under them.
  Symmetra shivered in her strong, cold grip, but parted her lips to welcome the kiss. "Yes... then I am yours," she muttered softly. "So long as my little sister does not mind," she added, glancing behind her a moment at Tracer.
(that day when Tracer finds out Symmetra got The Beast. just goes absolute psycho on her for it)
   Widow didn't even bother to look at Tracer, leaning into the kiss, "She will do as she is told... Lover..." The "r" rolled temptingly from the tongue as it toyed with Sym's. Widow smiled inward. The tactic had worked. Every woman has her weakness... and she was using Sym to her utmost. While she dominated Tracer, she would have to be gentler with Sym... but given time, the Indian would try to throttle the Brit to see who could kiss her feet...
  Sym moaned loudly and arched her back, thrusting her body deeper into Widow's clutches at the tongue kiss. Her thick thighs rubbed together anxiously, and her secluded and fairly inexperienced body tensed as her nipples started to grow hard
   Widow's fingers pushed into Sym's wet Indian folds, their coolness overpowering any heat that came from her pussy. She broke the kiss to whisper, "Repeat after me... zere is no order wizzout chaos..."
  Sym let out a sharp whine as her pussy was excited but cooled. "There... there is no order without chaos," she yielded in a tiny voice, her breathing growing much more rapid and unsteady as she was touched. She licked her let lips, drooling a bit over her own breasts rather carelessly


Widow smiled at her prey's admission, "Chaos gives order something to build... Chaos makes order..." Her cool hands moved up and around to massage at Sym's perfectly balanced breasts, purple nails gliding across warm caramel flesh with a sensual stroke...
  Symmetra all but purred at the stroking, arching her back to thrust out the hefty breasts on her slender body to mutely beg for more attention. "Yes... thank you, mistress. You're so... enlightening," she muttered, her organic arm twitching now and then as she leaned into Widow's touch rather than recoiled
   A cool tongue snaked from Widow's lips to lap at Sym's large dark nipple, while her hands moved down the Indian's arms, real and artificial, with the same amount of care as she began to suckle from her.
 
Symmetra let out a long and high moan as she was stroked and suckled, taking strange but  particular pleasure in how Widow paid no real mind to her otherwise well-made but obvious prosthetic that put off so many others. "Your every touch is beautiful, mistress. You are a work of art," she muttered between soft, squeaking breaths. "You must appreciate hearing it from someone without that outrageous accent now and then, eh?"
"Oi, wot!"
   This caused Widow to chuckle darkly, "Mmmmm just a bit..." She turned to eye Tracer as she continued to lick at the breast, "But it can be pleasurable in some cases... especially when I get her screaming..."
  not sure if you've got any rule or policy on it, but milk in her?
   if you want
she's your character at this point :P
  I rarely think to, I just assume most women don't lactate until they've been pregnant. I'm not against it at all, I just forget it can be a tool in hentai style rps
   No prob, if you feel like it adds well
  Symmetra breathed heavier as she leaned back, her heavy breasts wobbling against her tongue. She let out a long, quiet moan as her nipples began to swell and stiffen before rewarding Widowmaker with her sweet milk starting to trickle out, Symmetra biting her lip gingerly.
   brb real quick
Widow's yellow eyes widened in surprise and delight as she suckled it, "Oooooh, milk! Mmmm zat is a luxury I haven't had in a long while..." The French woman eyed her Brit from the corner of her eye, "But no surprise," a hand came up to squeeze the breast, bringing more milk to the mouth, "After all... how else would you keep zem so full and firm..."

  Tracer frowned and shifted a bit, her relatively slim chest not nearly so bountiful. Sym let out a loud groan as her breast was squeezed more firmly, creating a fresh, warm squirt from her chest. Her fingers clenched at the ground, panting as she gladly fed her new mistress. "I am happy to serve your purposes, mistress," she mewled. "Anything to satisfy such a talented lover..."
   Widow smiled to herself as she suckled. She loved the taste of Symmetra's warm milk on her cool tongue. Slowly she eased the Indian back and began to gently mount her. She made sure Tracer got a good view of her fine ass...
  Symmetra followed her lead and laid back, thick thighs turning open and shadowed eyes fluttering gently. She ran her hands lightly up Widow's sides and then her still damp hair. "You keep me very warm, my cold mistress," she said gently, and with far more vocabulary and poetry than Tracer ever provided. The Brit still watched on, and grudge or not, she was still steadily fingering herself at the sight of her mistress at work on the curvy Indian.
   Widow grinned at the words. Rarely could she ever have sex with a well spoken woman. One who knew sex wasn't simply fucking. One who saw it for the artform it was... One who spoke in poetry and not just "Fuck me up the arse, mistress!" The French woman brought her lips up to kiss at Symmetra's cheek, "And you keep me fed, my warm lover..."

Symetra's eyes closed appreciatively before she turned to kiss Widow on the lips, gently in her still somewhat explorative state. "You have much to teach me in return... and I've much to give you for it, mistress," she praised. "Take what you will of me."



Widow gloried in the hold she so quickly had over the Indian. If anything this showed her prowess in persuasion. She truly was a mistress. "You will learn... I'll make sure of it..." Her thrusts started to get harder as her hands moved up and down the dark skin of her lover.
  Symetra grinded and grunted against her touch, breasts bouncing with her as she all but danced at her cool but warming touch. "Please... take of me, mistress," Sym urged her on, her pussy already damp and waiting
   Widow cradled Sym's body up against her, thrusting her bare blue pussy into her lover's lightly haired snatch, their lower lips meeting in a sensual kiss, "I've already taken you..."

  "Then I am yours," Symmetra breathed softly, meeting the heartless but gentle gaze of her new and first lover. Her level tone cracked as she let out a sharp wail, Widow hitting just the right spots as she started to keep her pace. Her tender clit blossomed and extended to meet Widow's, biting her lip as she was rapidly building towards a climax. Even with her minimal experience, or perhaps because of it, the teasing and seduction was winding her up until she was starting to leak on the floor with the firmer thrusts
   Widow's cold lips latched onto Sym's and her thrusts increased, humping heavily into her lover's heat! Gently she drew away from the Indian's soft lips and pulled up Sym's robotic arm to lightly begin to suckle on one of it's metal fingers.
  Symettra's moans and cries came higher and louder inside Widow's mouth, peaking when she parted their lips and her voice was loud enough for both to hear. The sensual treatment of what she considered her least sexual parts made her shudder and bit her lip, whimpering and then turning into a cry as she came her warmth over Widow's cool loins
   The French woman moaned in victory at the feeling of heat on her cold body. This experience with Sym was most enjoyable... almost more than with Tracer. She lowered her mouth to suckle on Sym's neck, "Mmmm, you like?"
  Symmetra couldn't answer right away as she breathed in heavily and shakily at her first shared orgasm. She managed a rapid little nod and muttered "Yes... definitely. Wonderfully. It was like you wrote music inside of me, my impeccable mistress." Tracer whimpered in the background as she stroked herself faster, biting her lip as she closed in on her own orgasm from seeing Widow conquer her freshest victim
   Widow sat up and pulled her new conquest with her, holding her to her body, "Slut," she addressed Tracer, "Turn on ze TV. Ze main event tonight is about to start..." She looked down at Sym, "Feel free to rest, lover... if you like..."
  "I shall," Symmetra agreed while Tracer walked over and flicked on the tv. "But would it be alright if I waited for you before I went to bed?" The promise of her company had her quickly getting attached, or at least very interested. Tracer caught on and cut in. "So what's ya plan for the champ then, miss?"
   Widow started to caress and whisper some soft nothing to Sym but glared when Tracer spoke up, "My "plan" is of no concern yet... slut. Are you suggesting I just interrupt a match between my biggest rivals?" Her eyes burned at being interrupted.
  Tracer mouthed a few possible starts. "But... but you said... I thought... if we... yes, mistress," she muttered humbly, blushing between her freckles. "Sorry, mum." She settled onto the bed nearby to watch the big fight, though would keep glancing over uneasily at her sharp-tongued mistress.
   Widow's eyes slowly moved from Tracer's to the screen as she petted her new slut...


continued http://luffy316.blogspot.com/2016/11/overwatch-wrestling-5-zarya-vs-pharah.html

No comments:

Post a Comment