Thursday, January 19, 2017

Big News! Got a Patreon Going!

I'm finding myself pecking at ideas for short, sexy stories, and when a few ideas bumped together, I reached this:

https://patreon.com/sandcastles

I'm still taking and posting commissions, but I'll be creating content specifically for donors. For as little as a buck a month, you can get access to a number of exclusive stories just for the Patreon, and toss out ideas for directions and story concepts. For  two or more, you get to vote on what it is I write. And so on for further rewards. But I'll be posting teaser posts for the stories on here for reference, so people can decide how to vote and if to join up. And if I reach a stretch goal of 100 a month, I'll recruit people to draw art for the stories!


So all aboard, and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment