Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Dayzee the Yordle Dom

Something I've slowly been leaking online and had on the Patreon for a while: some shortstack dominatrixing. Something I kind of wrote up as a dare from 4chan. I haven't played a ton of LoL, but the yordle girls pop up in shortstack threads and I'm familiar with some of the characters and its big, loose setting. When a general request for yordles came up, I had to ask what the shit they really were. Short version is kind of the League of Legends' gnomes; they're pretty hyper little blue-ish people who tend to get super passionate about one thing, and have minor to extremely canine/fuzzy traits. After mulling it over a bit, I came up with Dayzee, the tiny but cocky dominatrix and her passion for sex with the big folk. So enjoy some softcore tiny lady on grown man dickings!

I had some spare coin to throw around. I was all paid up on bills, and I made some quick gold last night at the tavern (I wasn't nearly as drunk as half the people there, and nobody else ever bets on the yordle in a barfight).

I've always had a thing for yordles. They were just interesting to me as a kid, but I think that attraction was the ears. As I got older, it was the interesting curves that grew on those little bodies. I've seen asses on a yordle that a grown woman couldn't have. T&A that looked like they made up half their bodyweight. It's a strange but fascinating contrast, like all the assets of a woman condensed into something you could fit in a suitcase

I decide to spoil myself. The Dollhouse is the cozy little inn and brothel near the East side of the city, and they say it's older than the town hall. The posters talk about "exotic beauties," by which they mean that they have girls of all species. I see ads for reptiles, mutants, women made of living stone, and even undead ladies. But that's not what I'm after.

A sweet young human lady works the front desk and shows me a sort of menu of the ladies. She helps me pick one out to suit my tastes: a cute yordle, stern, but not TOO rough about it. We briskly handle the business end of things and I'm given a room key, a name, and a send off of "Have a good time."
The room's just something out of a cushy inn; big fluffy bed and dark curtains over the windows for privacy. The yordle standing in the middle of the room is a sexy little thing; plus-sized curves on a pint-sized body. She has thick hips and thighs, and breasts the size of miniature watermelons. Her skin is the color of thick wine to a point of leaning towards a bluish purple. Her hair is a shade of mint green and wound up in two tight, Eastern-style buns, one on either side of her head in a spiraling pattern that resembles ram horns. They're perches right behind her ears, and I notice she's the kind of yordle with a thin fuzz that goes down from her ears that trails off around her shoulders. The ears are wide and pointed, reminding me of a puppy my friend had when I was younger. She wears a pitch black corset with bright pink studs along some of the edges, and it does a great job lifting and showing off her plump chest. The same goes for her snug, silky panties and thigh-high boots in complimenting her jiggly booty.

"So you're Dayzee?" I try.

"You will call me mistress!" Dayzee demands in her sharp, high voice as she cracks a riding crop. Oh boy. "Stacy should have filled you in downstairs! She always forgets that part!" I'm just quiet as the little beauty rants, seemingly to herself before she scowls at me. "Well? On your knees, big boy. You're not doing me any good all the way up there."

I awkwardly drop to my knees, too excited and amused to be properly afraid of her big talk. Apparently the Napoleon complex clearly stuck with Dayzee. She struts up to me, and the wiggle in her hips as she steps looks even better from down here. She still only come up to my chest, and I get an up-close view down her puffed purple cleavage.

"Hang on," she sighs, striding off in a brisk pace compared to her sensual strut from before. She fetches a small stool from the far side of the room and puts it in front of me, carefully stepping up on it. I bite my lip to not smile too widely at the adorable little dominatrix pretending to be in control while she's balancing on a stepladder with her tits right in front of my face.

Dayzee tilts my chin up, inspecting me closely with her narrow pink eyes. Her little fingers gently stroke my neck and chin, making my skin tingle and my dick eager to escape. She finally smiles and forces her mouth into mine, her little lips and tongue working overtime to compensate for their size. She sets aside the riding crop so that she can take my hands and guide them up to her hips rather than hang stupidly by my sides. I squeeze her big, bluish butt and she moans into my mouth, this sweet little whine of a sound that vibrates against my tongue.

She finally takes me by the collar and pushes me back with some surprising strength. "Get in bed, big boy," she orders sensually, and I'm quick to obey as soon as she lets go. It's a real vulnerable feeling to have someone slightly bigger than a toddler in control of you, but damned if it doesn't feel great. She climbs up after me with a complicated heft of her curvy little body to get on the human-sized bed, crawling over on all fours as absolutely everything on her jiggles. She starts to undo my shirt as she pushes her wine-colored breasts into my face. "Keep yourself busy with these, baby," she coos in her spritely voice, and I gladly do. I kiss and suck on the amazingly soft skin, and she stops her slow undressing of me to take my hand again and lead it up to her chest. "Come on, you big lug. It's not like you're not going to break them. Get a little rough. Have some fun."

I grow some balls at Dayzee’s encouragement and pull down on the corset. Her boobs spring out like excited puppies glad to be let out of their pen, and even her nipples are cute and gently upturned at the ends of her hefty breasts. I suck on one of the thumb-sized tips, and I can feel her breathing grow more intense as they puff back and forth against my face. She finally gets my shirt off, and when she's teasing her tiny hands around my stomach, I get up some courage. My mouth is still on her breasts when I bring my hands up to start stroking her ears.

The confident, coy look on Dayzee's face vanishes as her eyes go wide, and the fuzzy growths flicker in between my fingers. Her mouth hangs open like she's stupefied, and I can feel her thighs slowly start to rub together beside me. I stroke over their stiff edges, trying not to disturb her carefully wound up hair. I always wondered what they felt like, and they're a bit more stiff and taut than human ears. They're warm and distinctly fluffy, and I'm surprised at how aroused it makes me. I'm not exactly an ear fetishist, but it's clearly a big deal to Dayzee from the way her brain just seemed to shut down when I went to her unusual erogenous zone.

Over a minute passes when she manages to weakly push a hand away. "Save that for later," she pants out, her eyes looking glassy until she blinks them a few times. She clears her tiny throat and blushes a deep violet before crawling down to take down the rest of my clothes. She teases my shaft with her delicate fingers before she starts to kiss around the base, gently scraping with her dull little teeth once in awhile like a possessive dog with a toy. She keeps looking up at me to make sure I'm enjoying myself, and I absolutely am.

"Mmm, you're a real mouthful, aren'tcha?" she praised in her permanent giggle of a voice. "Whatcha gonna do with a big thing like that, hmmm?" She straddles one of my legs, one big thigh on either side as she takes my cockhead into her mouth. She can barely fit more than that in her thin blue lips and little mouth, so she sucks and licks even harder to make up for it. Her breasts hang out of her corset and rub their warm flesh on my balls, and I feel the delicate silk of her panties grind against my knee. They hug against her wet crotch, showing me an outline of her puffy labia. Dayzee must be enjoying this at least half as much as I am.

"You ready for this?" she asks. My bigger concern is if she's ready for it, but she seems to much more confident and experienced in the matter that I just nod. She seems to know what she's doing. She stands up on the foot of the bed and slowly strips out of the last of her gear. With the corset down, her breasts are free to bounce all over, and dainty little toes come out of her boots. Her pussy is slightly puffy, almost pouty, and has a wide bit of peach fuzz around the top that's more fur more than pubic hair. Rather than jumping right on my shaft, she turns around and so that she's sitting on me with that round bottom jiggling expectantly in my face.

"Deep breath now," she chimes and gives me a second before she presses her rump into my face. Even with an ass that big, she's lightweight enough that it's not really smothering me. I knead her ass enough that I can get my tongue inside underneath her crotch. She lets out this childish laugh as I reach her pussy. She to grind rhythmically on my face, her sweet snatch starting to smear her juices on me while her ass cheeks rub against my face.

I'll admit that the rumors are true: yordles taste like purple. There's a faintly fruity taste to her, and that small of a pussy apparently produces a lot of lube to accommodate its "guests." Either I'm doing a good job at my oral or she just wants to watch me squirm, because she turns around to wrap her chubby thighs around her my head and push her mound right into my mouth. It's so puffy and tiny that I can take it all in and suck on it like an orange. Her watchful eyes and knowing smile oversee my actions, and she plays with her big jiggly tits as she sees me hungrily eat her out.
"Got a sweet tooth, do ya?" Dayzee teases, her tiny hands brushing against my stomach. At first I think she's teasing me, her fingertips only barely touching the tip of my shaft. The way she grunts and leans though, I think she just realizes her arms can't reach far enough to do both. I help make the decision for her as I lift her up by the hips with some minimal effort. A string of her pussy juice mixed with my spittle runs between her crotch and my mouth as she gets her feet back under her, flashing me a little smile of thanks.

She sticks that bounty of a butt out behind her and eases down on top of me. She's wet and warm enough that it feels like dipping my dick into a hot bath. She starts to hump in this slow, spiraling motion, wiggling me in subtly deeper. At first, it's clear it won't all fit inside her unless I want to risk popping something. She starts out with this interesting trick, where she sits back between my legs. She arches her back so that she's in a crab-walk position, showing off some rather tight little abs to go with those soft tits. I'm not sure what she's up to at first, but I can see a subtle bulge in her lower belly where my dick ends, right below her little patch of fur. She leans back on her arms for balance as she stretches out her legs, and rather than taking me all the way in, she wraps her thighs around the rest of my shaft, her dainty toes rubbing softly against my balls.

It's all overwhelmingly satisfying without truly making me finish. I'm barely keeping my wits enough to only thrust slightly so I don't rip poor Dayzee in half. But she knows what she's doing and she shows it. I don't notice until her feet are resting on my stomach that she's slowly moving deeper. The bulge shows a bit higher, and more of my shaft has her... not so much humping as she is wriggling. It makes all her soft bits jiggle, and I can see her face bundled up in concentration, as if feeling her way through this with nothing but her vaginal muscles.

"Whatcha starin' at?" She's breathing heavily, but it's this steady, controlled breathing like an athlete instead of a chubby runt of a girl. The dominatrix angle seems mostly gone as she gives me a confident, playful smile. For all the effort her body's going through just to fuck me, she's clearly having fun with this.

"Prettiest little yordle I've seen in a long time." I'm apparently not so far gone in my lusty haze to lose a little bit of wit, at least. Dayzee giggles and oh gods, my dick can feel every twitch of her abdomen when she does. She sees the response in my face and that just makes her laugh harder, this chiming noise as her high voice gets even higher. "Wow, you really tickle me just right," she grins as the giggles finally trail off. "You're going to be a fun one, I can tell."

With that, she pushes her hips forward in one final thrust. I'm balls deep in the yordle riding on top of me, which I only realize because her booty jiggles right against my nads when she comes to a stop. She gives a big grunt of pleasure, bringing her hands around to rest between my chest and stomach as she rides slowly up and down. Her eyes close a bit as if it's some huge relief to her just to relax her abs. Or maybe yordles keep their clits somewhere halfway up to their throats.
"You alright?" I ask as I reach my longer arms down to take her hands, pulling gently to help with the rhythm of our thrusts.

"Shut up and fuck me," she commands, her eyes fluttering between half-lidded and wide open. It's as if she can't decide if having me inside her is the most relaxing or most thrilling thing in her life. It's a long, slow ride, but damn if it's not all amazing. I have no idea where I am inside her except for "incredibly deep," and I help hold her steady by her breasts to pull her back down whenever she pumps back up. She moans a lot, but when she seems to enjoy but get used to that, I bring out the secret weapon again.

My hands move up to her shoulders, rubbing the thin fur that blends into her skin color. She twitched and laughs again, not sure if it tickles or if she's just excited for what comes next. My fingers brush past her hair buns and I lightly pinch her around the ears, rubbing along the firm and fuzzy edges. She shakes all over like she just had a seizure, and I feel a warm stream of something run down my shaft. Her body relaxes for a moment, and she grabs my wrists to force them to stay against her ears.
"Don't stop," she orders, continuing her full body thrusting. Dayzee's ass slaps against my balls. Her thighs hug around the front of my pelvis. Her ears tense and twitch between my attentive and exploring fingers. Her breasts bounce heavily enough they make soft slapping noises. Her face twists in this wild delight, biting her lip or giving high-pitched squeaks, purrs, and those enticing little laughs. Her abs and lower belly bulge and roll as it goes through her curvy little body.

It's enough that I eventually have to cum in her, and her whole body seems to flex to grind on her harder. What feels like hours worth of buildup shoots into Dayzee as she hurriedly works out a second orgasm over me. She's all clenched so tight around me that I don't have to hold her on as I finally flop back onto the bed, breathing heavily as she's basically impaled on top of me.
"Mmm, you sure know how to treat a lady," she coos at last, her eyes half-lidded and breathing heavy as she gives me another Cheshire grin.

"You took that like a champ yourself," I praise back, getting another dick-clamping giggle. Dayzee slides back off of me, and apart from a wet slurping noise and a distinct pop at the end, it seems to be a lot quicker than getting me inside of her. She climbs off and heads to a standing coat rack, tugging a miniature fluffy pink robe off of one of the lower hooks. She wraps it around herself and heads towards the door. "It's going to be a long night, big boy. You want anything from downstairs? My treat." Of course, The Dollhouse paid for a room for the night as well as food, drink, and your girl of choice, so it was a bit less generous than she made it sound.

I get some water, and at Mistress Dayzee's prodding, something a little stronger. "Perfect!" she chimes. "Because I want  you hard and ready again in thirty, you big lug. Then we can get to the REAL fun stuff." Dayzee picks up her riding crop, snapping its tip against her foot stool as she winks at me and goes down for the drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment