Monday, March 27, 2017

Some Minor Updates

There'll be a few more stories on their way here soon, but just a few things I've been up to online. I've signed on with a small group that's paying me to write for a visual novel, so I'll probably have news of them up eventually.


I'm also keeping up to date on the Patreon, and we'd reached $50 last month so I got some commission art done for the backers to view.

I ALSO finally got around to writing part 2 of Kate Kinsley vs Fuckin' Everybody, a real popular piece I put out a few years ago as my Scott Pilgrim parody turned into its own tale about drunken love and drunken brawling. Part 2's up on the Patreon, and will probably leak that one eventually
https://www.patreon.com/sandcastles


I'm also sorting out these stories now that there's labels/hashtags to use on this site. It'll make stories easier to follow when they're parts of a series or spaced apart. You can always find them at the bottom of a story or post, like this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment