Sunday, June 18, 2017

Raggy Maggie the Ragdoll

Another response to a writing prompt from /trash/ on 4chan. A few kinks from the requester, and a few that just sort of made sense... as much as a guy having sex with a ultra curvy animated ragdoll can be. Link to the prompting pic below!
http://shorty.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=111

I like to think I didn’t go to the new store just to find something to put my dick in. It was this new place at the mall that just looked worth checking out. It seemed to be part new-age stuff like crystals and dream catchers with this wrinkled old woman at the counter. The place is pretty empty, but I think I see movement somewhere. When I look, there’s this ragdoll sitting on one of the shelves that stands out. It’s old and beat up, the skin gray and the hair a kind of ashen brown. She wears a plain sky blue dress, which is… worn oddly, I guess. It’s really wide at the bottom, and very tight at the top, so it shows off the boobs the size of her head and hips even bigger. A lacey ribbon’s on top of her long hair, and one of her big plastic eyes is replaced by a similarly-sized button. A single patch of darker cloth is on one cheek, and there’s some scuffs and stretches in her fabric that show her wear and tear. I try to keep looking around out of curiosity, but my eye keeps going back to the little lady.
It’s a weird talk with the old lady when I ask how much it is. She very warmly explains that the doll is “cursed” and “a real handful,” but “pretty harmless, really.” I like to think she was just talking about the curves being a handful, because that big butt of hers fits right in my hand. I bag her up and bring her back home. For some reason, I decide to sit her up in the passenger seat of the car; the seatbelt going between her fist-sized boobs looks kind of kinky. I finally set her on the table by my bed when the one eye blinks. “It’s about time,” she says.
Her fingerless hands dust off her dress, then adjust her boobs. “Why are you talking?” I manage to ask.
She shrugs, giving her chest a big jiggle. She turns her waist to grab at her butt, looking frustrated for a minute. “Hey, help with with this wedgie, will you?” I remember that she has no fingers to pick at it with and agree. She hops over onto the bed, laying on her chest and flipping uper her skirt. The panties do really bury up there, and there’s a weird amount of detail sewn into her hips. Not exactly anatomically correct or anything, but her overstuffed thighs and hips makes for a deep dip into her crotch and individually formed ass cheeks
“Thanks. I owe you big time. The last kid was way too straight-laced. Never even looked up there,” she complains as I try to pull it out carefully. “Any idea what that’s like? Panties up your ass with no fingers and you don’t want to move or talk in case the brat sees and asks questions. It sucks outloud. I’ve been waiting for a guy like you.” She looks over her shoulder, eying me up with her one good eye and smirking. “They say dolls are for girls, but I say men are for dolls, y’know?”
While my hands are helping straighten out her underwear, I can’t help but feel how incredibly soft she is. I never really played with dolls before, but she seems unreal in how cushy she is; like a girl who’s all curves and no bones. I’m too caught up in her figure to say much until she says “Raggy Maggie.”
“What?”
“You’ve been grabbing my ass for about five minutes now, so thought you might want to know my name. Raggy Maggie. Just Maggie works. I also got called Raggity Ass once.” I have to laugh. She’s much more vulgar than I would have imagined from a talking doll. She grins back at me with an amused look, her surprisingly expressive face only really hindered by a missing eye and the shifting hole in the cloth for her mouth, complete with a tongue (no teeth to speak of).
“So you going to play with me right, big guy? Or you want to treat me like some other little 5-year old pussy?” Either she picked up on what I was thinking (magic doll, after all) or she’s basically daring me to act on the erection growing in my pants.  Maggie gives a big gasp as I push my face into her ass, nose and lips pressing against where her holes would be. Her big thighs spread out wider to let me in deeper as she starts to hump her hips, bouncing her cottony ass against my face. “Ohhh, that’s it! Get in there, big boy!” She smacks her ass with her little nub of a hand, creating this cute little “poff” noise instead of the expected slap
She has a smell that’s strangely soothing and arousing, sort of a mix between an old worn in blanket and faint flowers. Maybe triggering something about mom washing my old toy or blankey, or something, because I and stone hard before long. I give her booty a smack, getting a louder noise than her little hand did. That gets a nice, happy cry out of her. “Oh, yea, bitch! Come on! Nothing we can’t put some stitches on later!”
Maggie turns around and lifts up her skirt, pulling the dress off over her head. She’s as curvy as she looks, and has wears her old blue and white panties that hug her hips. She has these two tiny buttons for nipples, and another in her navel like a bellybutton ring. She goes on her knees in front of me, pulling down my pants with her cute and clumsy hands. She clearly likes it rough, so I pull on her nipple buttons, getting her overstuffed tight around my dick. She gives a startled little cry before she rubs her mouth over it, the soft and warm fabric proving amazing to the touch.
She purrs and tries to gnaw at my cock, but her soft mouth and silky tongue just make it that much more pleasurable. She takes over for my hands by squeezing her boobs together around me, leaving my hands free to roam through her hair and down her hips. I give her little beanbag boobs a firm smack. They jiggle around like wild, and her good eye rolls back. I think she’s drooling for a minute when I feel the wetness, but I realize she’s drooling my precum. The sight of her slobbering over me is enough that I cum inside her. Some of it runs down her mouth and onto her tits, but her mouth soaks up a lot of it like a sponge or a sock. She makes a slurping noise as she drinks it up and looks up at me, the cream marking her pale skin.
“That was great.”
“Aww, don’t tell me that’s all,” she whines playfully. She rubs her chest over my softening dick, then lays on her back. She wiggled her butt and struggles with her panties, so I lend a hand (one with actual fingers) out of curiosity. Like it looked and felt before, she has more of a crevice than an actual vagina, one formed from the indent of her thighs more than a purposeful hole. With the moans I get when I play with her button nipples, there’s no doubt that she gets pleasure from it, but I doubt if she even has the means to cum.
Rather than mounting me right up, she wraps her chunky thighs around me. They’re as plump and plush as her ass cheeks, and she expertly squeezes and rolls them around my shaft. I get to groaning and it’s hard to stay soft for long. I run my hands down her chest, playing with the buttons on her chest and belly to find she likes them both. I lean down to kiss and snuggle into her stomach, loving how it writhes and wiggles with her working thighs as I suck on her button. I do start to wonder where her patches and stitches came from, or if maybe they’re why she likes it so rough. Nothing gets her off as bad as when I pull her hair, squeeze a tit like a stress ball, or even slap or spank at her tit or cheek. It all just gets her to give his sort of cackling groan that makes her rub me faster.
“Enough teasing, stud! Get in there and start busting my buttons!” She finally releases my freshly stiffened dick and leans back, spreading her legs out so far I can see the seams along her inner thighs draw taut. The naked doll winks (or maybe just blinks) at me and licks her little lips as I eventually (if awkwardly) mount her. Her crevice doesn’t go far, but when I fill it she groans in frustration. “Ohhhh, deeper. Harder,” she demands like a horny brat. I push it in and see she’s stuffed to the brim, and I can see how my dick reshapes her body. Her navel shifts, making the inside of the button tease my dick, and then her narrow waist swells around my invading shaft. She was clearly never built to take such a fucking, but it might be why we both enjoy it so sincerely and loudly.
“Oh god! Oh god, you’re tearing me up! You’re fucking my stitches off!” she cries, though she sounds like she loves it rather than being in actual pain. I’m not even sure she’s capable of feeling pain at this rate, considering I’m fucking so high inside of her that she can give me a titjob from inside her body. She does it by groping her chest and squeezing them around my cockhead. “Come on! Break in your new toy, big man! I wanna be bursting at the seams with that hot tasty jizz!” I can’t put up with her dirty talk for long, and I cum inside her… body. What would be her pussy, I guess, though I see it seeping into and discoloring the “skin” of her neck and tits.
I start to pull out when she twists her body strangely. Her hips rotate almost 180 degrees, and her insides tighten around me. When I pull back, I’m basically trapped inside of her like a sexy Chinese finger trap. “More,” she orders in this horny, husky voice. I don’t think I even have the freedom of movement to get soft. “Don’t you dare fucking pull out yet, you overgrown pussy. You’ll get that dick back when I’m done or you rip it out of me!” She’s absolutely crazy for the D now, probably the first real cock she’s had in years. She’s absolutely starved for it.
After fucking Maggie that long, I’m sweating and grunting hard just to keep her remotely satisfied. I cum inside her at least once more, but it’s hard to tell for sure as it starts to get sort of numb and she gets soaked in my stuff all through her middle. I pound her hard until she finally snaps and cries out. I don’t know if she orgasmed or just overloaded, but her waist snaps back around and I pull out. I give one more squirt, whether it’s built up jizz or a fresh orgasm (hard to tell after this much use of my dick). I dribble over over her belly and tits as she throws her head back, moaning and spasming as she rubs her soggy tits. She looks back up at me dreamily with her one eye. “Ohhh, yea, I needed that… what are you looking at?”
“Your uh…” I tap my eye, and she gropes up at her missing button. “Ah, shit,” she grunts, but seems far too content to be that angry about it. She finds it on the pillow, but as I inspect her, she’s not just dumb and full of cum, but has a few fresh tears on her with cotton poking out. “Damn. Are you any good at sewing?” I shrug and assume I can at least fix a button, but it’s hard to not focus on my slippery dick. We agree we should clean up before trying anything new; I pop her in the washer and head to the shower. I’m toweling off when I hear the washer door open, some soggy footsteps and casual whistling, then the dryer starting up.
She comes back, fluffy and new apart from her old patches and tears. She finds me in some shorts on the bed, waiting with a needle and thread. She plops her big ass into my lap, and I go about sewing her eye back on, and sealing the openings that sprouted in her. “I’m not as fresh as I used to be,” she muses, lifting her arm to let me patch up her armpit. It doesn’t tickle her, but she does start to coo softly as I patch her up. I guess if she can’t really feel pain, this is the closest thing to healing for her. I treat her to one more orgasm for the night; I might need some time to rest my cock, but I hold her in my lap and finger her while I sew her up. I have to pop a hand out once in awhile to get more thread, but for the most part she’s a very good patient as she lets me stuff her full while I patch her up.
When she’s resealed, she gives this content, lusty sigh. “Ohh, that was great. All of it. I loved the shit out of it. So much better than tea and candy stains.”
“Well, one more thing,” I warn her, raising a pair of scissors and a plastic bag. She raises her eyebrows curiously, then grins as she leans back. I carefully cut a hole along her plain crotch, opening up a hole and stuffing more cotton inside her to fill up anything that leaked. She goes absolutely wild, probably because she’s never has a pussy before. Maybe because she just gets off to more cotton in her, like she does with stitching. I take my time fingering the stuffing back into her, with her whining and moaning like a stuffed slut before she screams and shakes. She arches her round hips, bouncing against my cock while she tenses and “squirts” out some of the cotton as she seemingly orgasms. She ends up flopped against me, panting for air and staring at me with her mismatched eyes. She’s an amusing sight to see, her legs and hips thinned out from basically gushing out her insides. I carefully push them back in, getting more twitches and moans from her before we seal her back up. “Save that for later,” she coos, rubbing her newly formed and sealed crotch.
“Yea,” I assure her. “I’ll have lots of spare time to use that when I play with my toy.”
“You sappy piece of shit,” she chuckles, giving me a playful and powerless punch in the arm

No comments:

Post a Comment