Monday, September 4, 2017

Patreon's Art Captions (Free)

Did you guys know I've been doing captions? I keep finding requests on threads on occasion, or I just get the idea for some, and if I like them enough I've been putting them on the Patreon. They're easy projects, so I've been leaving those up for free. They don't really have full stories written, but I can fit a lot of stuff in there sometimes. I forget to translate some of the stuff from exclusive to free sometimes, so here's all of those: https://www.patreon.com/sandcastles/posts?tag=caption

I even consider doing some requests for free if they grab me the right way, so feel free to toss some kinky pics into them if you'd like to try your luck! Here's one I cooked up last night from a thread on /trash/...


No comments:

Post a Comment